At my graduation, someone took this image but instead wrote “Flushed with debt”
Joni Sternbach. SurfLand.
Joni Sternbach was born in the Bronx, New York. She graduated from New York University/International Center of Photography with an M.A. in Photography in 1987. She was part of the adjunct faculty at New York University for over 20 years, and is currently a faculty member at ICP and the Center for Alternative photography teaching wet plate collodion.
so just found this. thought I’d leave it here.
Avenger Fandom RULE #1: Reblog your Fandom’s CREATOR.
MARVEL FANS, BOW BEFORE YOUR KING.
And he’d be a better father than Odin.
All hail the All-Father. We tremble before his magnificence.
//omg this is hysterical
10 Facts About Great White Sharks:
- Great White Sharks are the largest predatory fish in the sea.
- The Great White Shark lives for about 25 years.
- A Great White Shark is capable of eating sea lions whole.
- Great White Sharks rarely attack people and when they do, it is because they mistaken the person for their usual seal prey.
- Scientists estimate that after a big meal, a Great White Shark can last up to three months before needing another one.
- Young Great White Sharks eat Leopard Sharks.
- In one year, a single Great White consumes about 11 tons of food.
- The Great White Shark is not all white. The shark’s back may be dark blue, gray, brown or black.
- More than 70 percent of known victims of Great White Shark Attacks survive because the shark realizes it has made a mistake and doesn’t finish off the prey.
- Some scientists believe there are less than 10,000 Great White Sharks in the entire world.